WHO WE ARE
The Kilmington Gardening Club brings together both experienced and beginner amateur gardeners in a convivial atmosphere and aims to provide a range of events throughout the year to enhance members’ gardening experience. What do we do? We:
- organise the Kilmington Flower Show, in conjunction with the Annual Village Fayre this year on Saturday, 27th July. Check out the ‘Show’ page here
- have monthly meetings with talks on Plants, Gardens and Gardeners – see the Annual Programme page
- visit gardens both in the area and further afield – details on the website and at our monthly meetings
- have a Spring Plant Market
- exchange plants and ideas
- enjoy discounts at local nurseries
- are affiliated to the RHS
All this for only £7 per person per annum – terrific value! More information on how to join can be found here.
We are also members of the Gold Club, a group of Garden Centres – Brimsmore Gardens, Yeovil, Poundbury Gardens, near Dorchester and Castle Gardens, Sherborne. For more information about The Gold Club click here: http://www.thegardeneronline.co.uk/the-gold-club
You Are Welcome To Join Us!
We welcome new members and joining couldn’t be easier. The cost of annual membership in 2020 remains at only £7 per person, which entitles you to free admission to our interesting monthly talks held in Kilmington Village Hall on the second Friday of the month.
You can join at any of these talks or you can simply print off the Application form (PDF) and send it to our Membership Secretary:
Annual MembershipThe cost of annual membership remains at only £7 per person, which entitles you to free admission to our interesting monthly talks held in Kilmington Village Hall on the second Friday of the month. Application Form
B. J. Lewis (President)
Gill Gibbs (Chairman)
Jean Falconer (Secretary)
David Bromley (Treasurer)
Beverley Perkins (Membership Secretary)
Christine Mills (Outings Secretary)
Jane Chalk (Plant Market Organiser)
Lesley Rew (Talks Organiser)
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our thanks to members of KGC who have provided all the photos on this website (unless otherwise stated).
Photos with kind permission of B. J. Lewis, Judith Chapman, Julian Shaw, John Mellows, Peter Ball, Stephanie Hathaway, Jane Chalk, Jean Falconer, Maureen Lane and David Bromley.